rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AirAsia launches its ASEAN pass

AirAsia launches its ASEAN pass

Quote: (05-30-2016 01:20 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

So has anyone tried this ASEAN pass yet? I am currently considering buying the 30 day pass to fly the route Bangkok - Bali - Jakarta - Kota Kinabalu - Kuching - Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok.

If all those flights are really available at the time I want to book them, the ASEAN pass offers great value. Usually the flight Bangkok - Bali alone is 100$ one way. The ASEAN pass is 150$ at the moment.

Hard to argue with jayko, on this one, but if you do book and find availability for all the legs, give us an update on this thread. Air Asia has burned me once, but I'm not the first or the last to have that happen. Still use them occasionally because they are the only airline that flies direct from CM to Hat Yai and Krabi. I would never use them to fly from CM to BK(DMK), many of the other airlines that ply that route are better value for money.

Messages In This Thread