rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Good lord yeah that is worrying.

I mean if it's true love, of course...

But sometimes western guys just don't know how to get a good deal. And they don't realize the whole thing is a negotiation (it always is, but especially so in asia). Sad to see guys settling like that. You see it ALL the time in Asia... expats marrying the housemaid, the first washed up foreigner-hunter they meet, etc etc.

Their frame is like "Quick! Found one that likes me. Lock her down..." and the girl must be like "OMG. How did I pull this off?!?!"

I knew a very average-looking somewhat annoying girl in SE Asia who had dated a western property developer.

Guy was early 30s, and getting paid $30k/month by the biggest local conglomerate to run part of their property development. Spoke fluent local language, and also a fitness fanatic. So this guy was rich, very connected in government and business, fluent in local language, fit, young.... By any local standards this guy is a 9.5. Yet dating very average-looking somewhat chubby boring chick. In SE Asia.

This has to stop! There should be a leaflet or something for new-arrival expats that gives them an overview of the dating market, their actual value, and what they could get if they positioned themselves properly.

Messages In This Thread