rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making more $ than you can spend....?

Making more $ than you can spend....?

Quote: (05-26-2016 02:40 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

Rawmeo that's awesome.

What would you say were the 2-3 biggest factors in the failure of your first business, and conversely, the biggest 2-3 factors in the success of your later business?

The first failure, like most failure, was my fault. Due to not having the proper mindset, and making poor management decisions, for example, skipping some meetings to go meet a girl (I didn't get laid BTW). Everything eventually went downhill, and I waited too long before pulling the plug.

As for the later business, I was a bit older and talked with the right people. I got mentored by successful people who told me how to do things. I sometimes felt their advice was unnecessary and BS, but still followed it (blind confidence) and got successful.

Another piece of advice I can give is: Never take financial advice from someone who makes less money than you.

Messages In This Thread