rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you feel too old for hostelling?

Do you feel too old for hostelling?

Kindredspirit,

"If you want cute, university-educated intellectual types who rarely go out, there's a way to target them too (this is one of my niches by the way)."

This is one of the "niches" were I have found success also. I usually find them in University libraries, bookstores, health clubs, and even on the street. Their "look" is usually a little more conservative then "party chicks", but they do show their creativity with funny little scarfs, glasses, shoes, or hats. I love the ones who have glasses on, their hair up, and you can tell they are healthy and work out. I love the whole "sexy secretary" thing. I think my biggest strength with these girls is being able to "speak their language". I am not really an intellectual guy but I can talk like it if I have to. They are turned off by men who appear to be stupid, unambitious, lazy, etc. So I always pretend that I am a PHD student or something like that. We always end up talking about science/philosophy or whatever their favorite subject in school is. I have found quite a few of these girls who are alot more sexual then most people would think. You just have to stimulate their brain a little bit first!

What is your general approach to finding and "swooping" sexy intellectual girls??? Thanks.

Messages In This Thread