rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Milo Mayhem: Activists Storm Stage, Threaten Milo at DePaul Event

Milo Mayhem: Activists Storm Stage, Threaten Milo at DePaul Event

[Image: milo-yiannopoulos-depaul-university-1-640x480.jpg]

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this. BLM shut down an event Milo was speaking at and threatened him on stage. Even more shocking is that Breitbart paid $1,000 for extra Chicago police security that weren't present when the event started, and refused to do anything once they showed up.

What I don't understand is that after it was clear that the police were refusing to do their jobs, why didn't Milo supporters storm the stage and start throwing fists? It would have either forced the police to act or the crowd would have taken care of the problem themselves. I don't know how anyone could sit though 5 minutes of that shit. Especially once they knew that police weren't going to do anything.

At least the whole thing is on video. Also the name of the ringleader is publicly available. So if the university refuses to do the right thing and expel these students hopefully someone can catch up with the main two protestors and dish out some street justice.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Messages In This Thread