rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Party Host Game (Datasheet)

Party Host Game (Datasheet)

So I found that I had equal success using both OKCupid and Tinder (and Tantan, the local equivalent) to "farm" girls. In fact, it turns out that Suits and I had both gamed one of the girls who came to the party, so you might want to communicate a bit if you're both using the same app in order to avoid accidentally stepping on toes-- it may lead to some interesting questions/conversations during the party.

For optimal numbers, you're going to want to start farming for girls about two weeks before hand. If you begin too early, the girls will start pushing to actually meet up with you at some point before the party, so you may find yourself trying to juggle dates/nights out from multiple girls which is a bit of a hassle when it's not really the point of these parties. I, on the other hand, waited a bit too late, which meant I had to put in a little extra time and effort since a lot of girls are quite slow to respond to messages until you can get them on something like Whatsapp or WeChat.

Chicks have no sense of loyalty/honor and no concept of sticking to their word, so expect cancellations. I had two girls the very morning of the party tell me they couldn't come. Expect this. Expect a "so-sorry-I-can't-make-it" text three hours into the party. This is why it's important to overshoot rather than undershoot. Expect somewhere between a 50-75% "yes" rate when you invite a girl, and then expect a 33-50% no-show rate from the girls who said yes.

This party went nearly perfectly to plan because Suits and I had experience doing this together before and we took a few minutes before the party to discuss the end game plan.

You should try to be one of the "lives of the party", so that you receive ample validation from all the girls in the room, but you should "secretly" be working heavy eye contact and some playful kino with your main target. I imagine they'll get the hint both consciously and subconsciously.

One thing we haven't really talked about yet is end-game contingency. What to do if your main target gets tired and wants to go home early, let's say. We've focused more on risk-mitigation instead. For example, unless you both plan on trying to finish the night with two friends who came to the party as a pair, your best bet is to get the numbers of all the interesting prospects but to try game girls who came alone as your main targets.

Messages In This Thread