rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend is trending on twitter

#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend is trending on twitter

Quote: (05-25-2016 10:29 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2016 10:01 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2016 08:58 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Personally, I'm so tired of this shit. If gays want a gay superhero they need to make their own.
Marvel actually already made a gay superhero "Northstar" back in 2012. So I don't see any point in turning another established character gay other than to send a political message; e.x. since he's captain "America" it's being used as a platform to push a theme of homosexual acceptance in America.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/comics/x-...boyfriend/

I'm just saying I'm over the bullshit. Butt pirates are taking a page right out of the feminists' playbook -- don't bother creating your own shit, just try taking over someone else's once all the heavy lifting's been done. Honestly I could give two shits if they actually make a gay superhero, I just don't want to see them fuck up Captain America.
Most likely they won't be happy until 50% of male superheroes are homosexual or transgender (despite gays being 3% of the population and tran being less than 0.001% of the population).

On a lighter note I wonder what some better names for him are now:

Captain Rammer-ica
Captain Glam-Erica
Steve Roger-the-Cabin-Boy?

Messages In This Thread