rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 years wife divorces husband to party
0 years wife divorces husband to party
C-note speaks the truth. I have been there. Most of you guys don't realize what hormonal change does to these women. mid to late 40's and shit gets screwy. Happened to my friends wife, partying non stop all of a sudden, hanging with lessbos. My wife was appalled by it. She pointed out that i wouldn't like her going out partying. My wife never wanted to go out at all.
Six months later a switch flipped in her brain. She was basically manic. Slept a couple of hours a night at best. Hit the gym more than ever. Impulse shopped like crazy. Dressed sluty. Wanted to go out every night and was angry when I refused. Sure as shit she started disappearing at night and taking strange cock.
5 years later my ex-wife is miserable and my 2 boys live with me. She rarely sees them. Has the gall to want to get back together. I am a happy man these days, marriage was awful in the end. Girlfriends treat a man way better than a wife does the majority of the time.
If I had it to do over i would have taken better care of separating assets and gotten out sooner.
I bet if the genders were flipped in the original letter the advice would have been way different. Not saying the advice is wrong I just see a lot of hypocrisy in these types of advice columns.

Messages In This Thread