rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Changes in 'Quarter Life'

Changes in 'Quarter Life'

What I've noticed (almost 30 now) is that going out doesn't interest me anymore. Playing videogames looks pointless. Not that you can't understand female psychology at 25, but now, after some LTR's I can create a link between the RP literature and my LTR experiences. And they made me a completely different person. Cynical, more observant and definitely more bitter about the gender relationship. Or is it just maturing?

Sex: you can place it in a more realistic perspective. It is what it is. Putting your penis inside of a hole of flesh that is full of bacteria and ooze. It is nothing special really, just a commodity that is sold for way to much money, time, attention and energy. In essence I mean: you start thinking with your big head instead of the smaller one.

What you will see too is friends and colleagues getting babies. One after another. And you ask yourself if you want to board the train or choose for yourself.

Messages In This Thread