rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Europe or Australia in January

Europe or Australia in January

Quote: (12-12-2011 08:51 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Sweden in January? Minus 20 centigrade is not uncommon. Unless you're pioneering blizzard game I wouldn't recommend it. Heck! I live here and I leave for 2-3 weeks of vacation in Asia every year during Jan!

Vicious
Where is Asia do you go too. How is Malaysia?
I was thinking perhaps a black guy in Sweden might do well even in the winter time, but I just don't want to get bored. That is what I am just worried about!

So it looks like Aussie it might be. Ticket is roughly around 1500 pounds from the UK ouch!!.

I am a 5ft 6in tall very good looking ( I think) 30 year black guy. I use to go to the gym quite a lot in my mid twenties, but now just more important things to do. Perhaps a little pump up for 3 weeks can get me back in shape again.

Ya I think i might do well on the beach. I guess I am one of those that really don't have any pick up line. I just go with the flow.

To be sincere I just want a spot I can chill, relax, go site seeing, meet new people, enjoy, get the occasional woman that fall on my laps [Image: banana.gif], see different cultures, fall in love with a stranger, get insipred... I can't party it hard like 2 years ago, so no clubbing everyday. I just wanna do something different before I come back the the States.

Messages In This Thread