rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many meetups/"dates" before she is "comfortable"?

How many meetups/"dates" before she is "comfortable"?

Quote: (05-09-2016 09:47 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

General how many interactions do you guys pursue to establish comfort and/or by what meetup # would you not go past without getting any action?

It's fairly easy to tell with most if they've put you in the "Yeah, I'll bang him" category, but how long should you put up with the ASD?

Of course, it all depends on the vibe. But usually just 2. 3 if my gut is telling me this chick operates this way(only did this once in the past 1.5 years). You know 95% of these girls will bang a guy they meet at a social gathering. So why are they trying to be so tight legged on an actual romantic "date"?

I met this one girl over tinder last week. Tell her to come to my place. The exchanges seemed to all indicate she was looking for a hook up. Little to no text, she was ready to meet, ASAP, even her idea. She gets here, we kiss a little. That's all she would do. So she leaves and says "I'll let you take me out." Hmm, nah I'll pass. She has called me a few times, but I can tell she is just an attention whore looking for guys to entertain her. So I've declined seeing her again. She wanted me to take her out last night last minute. I got the feeling someone cancelled on her, and she thought I would take her out. Nope. My gut told me she is playing games. However, I've had plenty of other 1st "dates" that didn't end in a bang, but I felt confident she wasn't playing. But after 2 and with my pretty aggressive style if she isn't putting out I just assume she has no idea how to keep or attract a man. I don't need that shit at this age.

Messages In This Thread