rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet. La paz - Bolivia

Data sheet. La paz - Bolivia

Bolia in general is a destination purely for experiencing the nature and culture. It has grat historical sites like Puma Punku, canyons, caves, the silver mine in Potosi, djungles and mountains. More adventurous things to do around La Paz is to climbe the mountain Huayna Potosi thats just outside of the city. I didnt do it, but apparently there are regular tours to the summit. Be aware, that to do that yu have to be well aclimatized, fit and preferely have some experience with mountanering.
I dont know if its still possible to do but the prison San Pedro in La Paz used to have inofficial tours that the inmates provided to tourists. Apparetly its safe since its an income for them, sounds crazy? Then I recomend to read the book "Marching Powder" to get to know more about that.
But yeah, besides that and some museums, La Paz is just to get away to different parts of the country or the continent. Its dirty, boring, I would consider it to be unsafe and once again, the girls are the ugliest I have ever encountered, not worth dealing with.

Messages In This Thread