rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ljubljana or Zagreb

Ljubljana or Zagreb

Actually I was in both Ljubljana, Slovenia and Zagreb, Croatia last April. My advice is to go to both cities. Between both cities, it's an 1.5 hour drive by car and a train ride is about 2.5 hours. Ljubljana is small, yet charming and I think I've met my Melania. I've never-ever in my life thought I would meet (bang) a woman that hot. But I also have the melanin advantage (no Black guys there except an African guy who spoke little English). The nightlife in Ljubljana is lacking, but Slovenia is a eco-country with a lot of nature activities to do. If you can, see some other nearby cities/areas in Slovenia like Lake Bled or Piran (an Adriatic coastal town with the pure charm of Europe and the freshest seafood I've ever had) or even go to Trieste, Italy (just note there are a lot of Africans in Italy). Slovenia is a small country, but it's close to other countries - about 1-2 hours by car.

Zagreb is bigger, more like a mini-metropolis with more of a nightlife than Ljubljana. I did fairly well with the women there. Many people in Zagreb smoke cigarettes and as a non-smoker, I had to adjust to indoor smoking, but check out the winebars and coffeehouses in Zagreb. Also, I did a Day tour of Zagreb and it covered all I needed to see there. In Zagreb, do a tour to Plitvice Lakes National Park. It's an UNESCO World Heritage site of natural waterfalls. Also, if you have more time, go to the coastal cities like Split and Dubrovnik. They suppose to have the hottest girls per my local tour guide to Budapest. I went on a day Budapest tour to test the waters there and the game potential is definitely there.

Anyway, I think June will be a good time as the weather should be great, but tourism may be a little high there. I went in April - right in the beginning of tourist season, but it a was a little cold & rainy on part of my trip. As far as the food, I find the food to be fresher and cheaper than in the USA. You can drink water from the faucet and you can easily find truffles/truffle oil there for lower prices - especially in Zagreb.

Oh, my least expensive flight was to Ljublana via an extended layover in Helsinki by Finnair. Helsinki (well most of Scandinavia as told to me by Europeans) is IKEA built and bland. The people in Helsinki are nice and the city is livable (well maybe not in the winter), but it lacks the charm that both Ljubljana, Slovenia and Zagreb, Croatia have, but I got a bang there and one that could have happen but it was 2 hours before my flight back to the USA, but next time. And if you are in Helsinki for an extended layover, you can take a ferry to Tallinn, Estonia where I hear has some pretty women.

And lastly, a Border Patrol Note:
Finland, Italy and Slovenia are part of the Schengan area - meaning I only had to go thru customs in Finaland, my 1st point of entry. Fairly new in joining the EU, Croatia is Not part of the Schengan area, thus you will have to go thru their border patrol to enter Croatia and if returning to Slovenia, you will have to go thru Slovenian/EU border patrol. Oh, and all foreigners in Croatia must be registered with the local police precinct. I think hotels would do that for you, but look into that.

More info on the Schengan area
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

Messages In This Thread