rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Quote: (05-11-2016 12:02 PM)Designate Wrote:  

Yes logistics can be a problem for certain girls, but if you are staying for more than a few weeks I would not worry about that too much as you will have ample time to overcome it. I've seen you complain about this is other threads too, but that is life in large Latin American cities. You must be doing something wrong if it's that big of an issue for you.
I had that in the South of Brasil where girls would not take a 30 min bus to come whereas in Bogota they would take 2 hours of bus just to see me, if there is one thing that I have understood is that depending of the country, girls will put more effort into meeting.
Quote:Quote:

Generally, Most of peruvians are so open to white foreigners.
Not white, never bugged me in Bogota, unlike in the UK ...
Quote:Quote:

Many rich students live in Miraflores
Well, a lot of people here prefer to go cheap clubs to meet real people than pays 200 Reais to get into a club with snobby rich girls. Maybe in Peru those rich girls have a soul [Image: tongue.gif].
But anyway will definitely make a diary.

Messages In This Thread