rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Benefits of Feminism for RVFers

Benefits of Feminism for RVFers

Quote:Quote:

Also I prefer girls from US, Australia, England , Scandinivia over East Europeans NOT in terms of looks where there is no comparison right . But I feel I tend to have a better conversation due to their better flow in English as I talk extremely fast and am fast witted myself with a lot of repartee and it just doesn't feel fulfilling enough with an East European shy , soft spoken stunner who will just sit next to me and appreciate everything about me without a counter .

This makes you look ridiculous.

You prefer women who can converse in your own tongue regardless of looks? I've met enough Czech, Polish, Lithuanian and Colombian chicks who speak good English and have the intelligence for good conversation.

If you think you're so intelligent why don't you learn their language and argue with them in their country?

Feminism is good for men who want to get laid;

- It destroys families
- Lets women loose on their nature
- No reason to settle but keep riding strange dick

How many men over the centuries were cockblocked by a girls father or family? Countless billions. But now? One swipe of Tinder or a few messages on Plenty Of Fish and you're balls deep in her guts before midnight and you can fuck off back to whatever you were doing before.

Never before in the history of man have so many men had so much easy access to women, thank you feminism.

Just don't make your arguments seem stupid like the paragraph I quoted.

Messages In This Thread