rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Benefits of Feminism for RVFers

Benefits of Feminism for RVFers

Quote: (05-11-2016 01:28 PM)DecentFella Wrote:  

That is such a twisted version of what I wrote LOL
Now text speak? You're really hitting all cylinders on the old troll engine now.

Quote:Quote:

Also I am not asking anyone to Man Up , I am just saying I have been living the "Every Man is an Island" life for the last few years and have not been dependent on any girl .. Sometimes I even knock one off over taking a shower , dressing up , spending money at a bar and then getting to shag at the end of a long night .. I am comfortable going eating easy healthy recipes , I am comfortable watching movies and hanging about in my apartment without female intervention . I am comfortable online gaming to set up dates or going to the pub to pick up girls when I get needy . I am not saying you or anyone else do it . I am just saying it's another way of life that maybe is feasible now more than ever .

Herbivore men, MGTOW-ish philosophy. Good luck fitting in here (although of course, that's not really your goal).

Messages In This Thread