rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Quote: (05-11-2016 10:04 AM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

Might go to Peru soon and this reaaally annoyed me when I was in POA. Do you think leaving in the outskirt next to other colleges would be better to get younger girls? I also read that there are younger girls in miraflores because of a university but are they just passing by?
What would be your solution for this?
If I sum it right girls from Miraflores are gringa or wannabee gringa with a western shitty attitude, so leaving there can be quite toxic [Image: confused.gif]. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Unless your whole purpose of traveling to Lima is to run strict university day game, I wouldn't complicate things. Just stay in Miraflores, it's simply the best place to live when you consider all factors.

Yes logistics can be a problem for certain girls, but if you are staying for more than a few weeks I would not worry about that too much as you will have ample time to overcome it. I've seen you complain about this is other threads too, but that is life in large Latin American cities. You must be doing something wrong if it's that big of an issue for you. The sheer number of prospects you can get in Lima counterbalances any problem you should have. Yeah some can't meet on a drop of a dime, but in my experience 99% Peruanas will go out of their way to meet you at some point if they like you. Simple as that.

The only times I've really experienced horrible attitudes in-person in Lima was at Gotica. Especially when there are really young Pitucas (upper class Peruanas) out in mixed groups. But that's hit or miss depending on the night. Some Pitucas have bad attitudes and are less interested in foreigners, but not all. A lot Pitucas live in areas other than Miraflores, such as La Molina or San Borja.

Messages In This Thread