rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Quote: (12-14-2015 10:52 AM)Designate Wrote:  

Dating Logistics

This isn’t so much a problem with working, careerist types who will be more flexible, but for university aged Peruanas 18-23 logistics can sometimes be an issue. They will almost guaranteed to be living with their parents or some other family outside of the Miraflores/Barranco vicinity and thus will have a longer commute to meet up. Most don’t trust taxis at all, even Ubers, so they won’t come meet you alone. They will try and get you to come out their way or at least pick them up AND bring them back. Don’t concede to do so unless you are really desperate to meet.
Might go to Peru soon and this reaaally annoyed me when I was in POA. Do you think leaving in the outskirt next to other colleges would be better to get younger girls? I also read that there are younger girls in miraflores because of a university but are they just passing by?
What would be your solution for this?
If I sum it right girls from Miraflores are gringa or wannabee gringa with a western shitty attitude, so leaving there can be quite toxic [Image: confused.gif]. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Messages In This Thread