rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

How does the game change when you transit from student to worker?

You are lucky, I didn't get into game until after college, so I did miss out a lot.

But I much prefer having a job. You know when the model looking 18-20 yo girls ignored guys their age and dated older guys? when you work you get to be that guy.

I still pull university chicks, on average 6 years younger than me. The key is not to be the boring business guy and TO LOOK YOUNG (unless you are into gold diggers). I'm 26 but say I'm 22 (if I say 20 they still believe me, but that's too young). I always say I did a 3 years degree, this is my first year out of school, but I scored an amazing fist job, that's why I have the cash.

With a decent job you have your own studio 1 minute from the nightlife area, decorated so it blows her mind, you don't mind spending money on better clothes, or supplements for the gym. You can talk about all your amazing travels, which college students can't afford.

For her you are a different experience than all the broke college students she has fucked.

So, have the money of a 30 years old and the body of a 20 years old. Lift heavy , eat clean, supplement smartly (collagen, Vit C, fish oil) and take care of your skin BEFORE you see it aging, when the first wrinkles appear it will be too late.

As an example of how getting a job makes such a big difference not only for girls, but for your lifestyle... I spent the last NYE in HK, the previous one in Tokyo, next year will be Cape Town. Student's can't do that, can they.

Messages In This Thread