rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THC in LATIN AMERICA: Brazil, Colombia, et al.

THC in LATIN AMERICA: Brazil, Colombia, et al.

I just booked my flights to Panama. Which is more expensive than I thought.
It's around $200-250 for a one hour return flight. That same flight ONE WAY will cost you over $400 [Image: huh.gif]

Logic level: Latin-America.

Quote:Quote:

THC pro-tip: search for return flights in LatAm, they are often cheaper

I did find 1 cheaper flight with AirPanama: $150 for one way. But they have the worst website ever. It's worse than having no website at all, because they give you the illusion that you actually can just simply book your flight but then...

It's impossible.

You fill in all you details, follow all the steps, yet the final page where you confirm your payment just isn't there. In stead you get an email with a reservation code (which is valid for one hour), a fax number and telephone number of their Panama office to confirm the payment.

I tried calling them this morning but I lost my patience and just bought my tickets with another airline.

---

Anyway, I'm leaving Colombia. It's time for a new adventure.

I made this visualisation of my itinerary:

[Image: 2zdyw4k.png]

I'm giving myself 1 month to cross all Central-American countries, see some tourist stuff and capture the respective flags.

I'm skipping Guatemala and Belize because I've already been there. You can read about those on Swoop.

Messages In This Thread