rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never thought I'd ask this, but did I just get used for sex?

Never thought I'd ask this, but did I just get used for sex?

Quote: (05-04-2016 07:54 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

My game is nowhere near good enough to lock down a girl of that caliber.

No, you imagine that because you are falling prey to a poor self image and low self esteem. You need to understand this and work to rectify it. Her quality doesn't even matter, there are millions better than her, and how you are acting would turn off a lazy eye'd 5.

The truth is, they need us, more than we need them. Even the prettier ones. They need a man to wife them up, support them financially, and provide the family they feel they are entitled too. Believe it or not, you are in her consideration set for that, despite how "gameless" you really think you are. At the end of the day, who cares what she thinks. Did you get what you want? Once you see her as one in sea of thousands, you can dump her with ease. You are losing focus of who you are, your lifes mission, your own plans and goals in life.

This is a learning moment for you, a time for growth and to build strength. Dont text her anymore, lay off completely. And then act like this with every girl. She does 70% of the texting, you do 30%. Let her chase you. If you turn your back now and she doesn't follow, thats good.

Messages In This Thread