rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone been fooled by a transsexual?

Has anyone been fooled by a transsexual?

I'm better at spotting ladyboys than even my Thai buddies now. At least one forum member could vouch for a time when he's seen me call this out while my local friends were completely oblivious.

So if it's hard for Thais to tell in certain cases, I think some of you seriously overestimating how easy it is to tell, especially for a guy new to Asia. It's easy for me now, but I see guys falling for the mask over and over when they're fresh off the boat - seriously falling, Fortis, and so I respectfully must say your insinuation with the being tricked thing being a lie, while an interesting theory, is simply wrong and unnecessarily shames a legitimate mistake.

I've been in SEA the better part of a decade now, hanging mostly with locals, so I think I know the landscape pretty well. My thai buddies here don't take it as seriously as we do. It's just part of their dating reality. For example, one of their favorite stories is how one of the guys in our group hooked up with a ladyboy one night and everyone knew and didn't tell him just as a joke. He had her in a hotel room, and they went so far as to pretend a couple of them had already banged her.

Then he came running out of the room laughing and calling them all assholes once her woody wood come out. That's life in the real Thailand - not farangs "pretending" that it was an accident, but local chaps who grew up here and know the terrain. And a joke on a guy we all like and respect.

As you can imagine, foreigners get tricked a lot easier because they simply don't know the difference. After living here a while, my tastes have conformed to the Thai norms, and white women often look manly to me now, especially model types, so it's an easy mistake when you come here and meet a chick and just think it's an Asian broad. And I often see pics of women forum members bang in Asia and even if they're actual women they look very masculine to me now (it's simply the taste of the western man).

So as not to make the other poor fuckers stand alone, I myself have been tricked into a makeout. Back to the local perspective, even my Thai friends did not know it was originally a man. We found out later through her friend, a girl my Thai buddy was attempting to shag. It happened another time as well. But considering I've banged multiple hundreds of women in this region, and made out with who knows how many, it's not really that surprising, odds-wise.

I'd bet money many men here have experienced it without ever knowing. Because I tell you, the shit you see newbs rolling around doing when you venture to that side of town is fucking hilarious.

And on another note, there are many more Western men, including guys from this forum, who come here and gladly do it than you'd believe (no, I'm not one of them). I've met some who do it with no qualms but just don't talk about it here publicly out of fear of being heckled and/or banned.

No, I won't name names, and I don't think any are well-known members anyhow. My point is it's a lot more prevalent than most seem to recognize. Ladyboys wouldn't exist if there weren't guys, even young ones, going for them.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread