rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl says she has a "rule"

When a girl says she has a "rule"

Quote: (12-09-2011 10:47 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I agree with what most people say here. Just play it off like a shit test in the ways described.

I encountered a "rule" a month or so back. I brought a girl home from the club we makeout, she stops before any fingering or anything. I stay over and see her a few weeks later. We've had a bit to drink she comes back to my place. We start making out, eventually shes on top of me naked and then proceeds to tell me that shes not going to sleep with anyone until marriage. No bang for me.

There are the girls who so a rule maybe as a shit-test, but what about those with iron will. I KNOW this girl wants to fuck me, but the rule has caused her to say no. Would the best approach be just confusing the hamster and making sex happen and pass it off as "it just happened..." Any tactics to do this aside from alcohol? (I'd rather not run the risk of someone crying rape)

I'd ignore the bitch

Sounds like a TON of work for 1 lay

Messages In This Thread