rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Nexting Bitches

On Nexting Bitches

Only thing I can think of that I see guys do these classics in text, which I think sound like they are looking for approval:

Girl: "What are you doing? / How have you been?"

Player: "taking over the world / living the dream / whatever I want" and so on...

When I think of a man with a lot of options I just never could see him sending or saying this, yet it is very popular as far as internet pickup culture goes. Even with Trump's money and power (where these texts would be closest to thing to authentic literal truth as you could get from a human) if he was single I could never see him texting these for instance nor a Hollywood heart throb.

I always thought a simple vague "doin great lately" or "going real well". For what are you doing I'd type a one liner with something interesting coming up I was planning for though be very vague. The above sounds like what a 15 year old with bravado would respond with. Just my take.

If I wanted to try to make her laugh I think I'd try something else, pictures, ridiculous stories (very catered towards the girl's sense of humor).

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread