rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Flags In The Game

Red Flags In The Game

Quote: (08-20-2014 11:28 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 09:49 PM)jariel Wrote:  

5. Girls Who Won't Answer Your Calls, But Always Answer Your Texts
I'm sure almost all of us have called a girl, only to have her text you right back. The reason for this is because they have other men in their lives and don't want to get caught playing the field. They get so many texts from all kinds of people, and since it's "just texting" their behavior appears innocuous.

This one annoys me. I've encountered two separate girls in Florida (small n, so far) whose voice mails were full. I had never encountered that in my life, before.

One even texted me right back to tell me she deleted some voice mail's so I could leave her one. Nyet.

This one has to be spot on for playing the field. I made a couple attempts early on of calling a girl who wouldn't answer the phone (gave an excuse over text reply), which I found odd --- and to be quite honest, I didn't realize why --- another lesson in listening to intuition.

She would always come out with a friend, too, which I assume was another way to suggest she was not culpable for meeting up with me. When she finally texted me that she had "good news" and it had nothing to do with me, but rather some achievement she had, I finally had had it and it dawned on me --- listen to your gut early.

Messages In This Thread