rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My experience gaming korean girls in Cebu

My experience gaming korean girls in Cebu

Quote: (04-28-2016 08:09 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Korea is not Southeast Asia; it is Northeast Asia (China, Japan, Korea).

I don't know anything about SE Asian languages but yes Korean is one of the hardest languages for English speakers to learn:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:...h_Speakers

^Apparently harder than Russian. The hardest languages being Northeast Asian languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) and Arabic

There are a lot of English loanwords (like English words just pronounced in a Korean way) but other than that I can see it being hard because the grammar is totally different and pretty difficult (formal/informal speech, knowing when to use those, etc)

According to a Chinese-Japanese girl I met, it's the same grammar-wise as Japanese. She said "just the words are different." But I'm guessing you're not Japanese haha

Forgive my ignorance of Asian geography. I always consider Russia part of Asia and when looking at the entire continent, all those countries with the slanty eyed folks with the syllable-based alphabets lay Southeast of Russia.

Asia is bar far the region of the world I know the least about. I know whenever I hear Japanese, Chinese, or Korean spoken it sounds complex and exhausting. I'd love to learn one of those languages but it seems so daunting.

Messages In This Thread