rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections on UK women: Thirst deriving from restricted social access to women

Reflections on UK women: Thirst deriving from restricted social access to women

Quote:Quote:

In particular, I would like to draw attention to the phenomenon whereby British women will behave fundamentally differently towards different types of men - both of whom still strangers to her - depending solely upon his perceived SMV relative to her own.

This quote jumps out at me. Personally, this isn't a British [Or Australian, Canadian, American] thing, this is a female thing. The reason it is so apparent in the aforementioned countries is that the sexual market is so terribly skewed.

I think you even answer your own question within your OP.

Quote:Quote:

My many interactions with women from outside of the Anglosphere have taught me that a woman won't make an automatic snap judgement about a guy simply based upon his appearance and that she will give the guy the time of day to at least get to know him before coming to any decision as to whether she wants to see him again or not. Put another way, a woman from say France or Germany, will at least treat a guy with a certain modicum of respect and acknowledge his presence and engage in some conversation with him if prompted without the hamster making a snap judgement about whether he is of higher SMV than her or not.

Unlike the nations you mention, the UK, Australia, Canada, Denmark etc have media, online dating and millions of men pedastalize men these women to a point where even a male 7 will feel what it is like to be a male 2 in a nation with normal gender interactions. Conversely a female 5 in these countries will receive the same adulation as a 1960's film starlet.

In other words these nations have allowed women to grossly over estimate their worth, and as such they are behaving poorly.

Messages In This Thread