rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dancing

Dancing

Quote: (01-23-2010 11:17 AM)adrian_D Wrote:  

I've got a date coming up where i know the second venue's going to be a night club. I'll be blunt - i can't dance. I've three left feet and I feel like a complete tool. Does anybody have a workable stratagy for dealing with the club scene when the thought of dancing freaks you out??

If you're talking about your ordinary club that plays hiphop and r&b "club hits", you don't really need to know how to dance. If you watch people, nobody is truly dancing to this stuff, they're just moving to the rhythm. And the closer you get to a girl physically on the dance floor, the less actual dancing you'll be doing. In fact, much of the "dancing" I see is some dude just rubbing his dick on her ass to a beat. So I wouldn't even worry about it. At long as you can sense the beat and move your body to it, you don't need to learn any actual steps. You can completely dance sensually with a girl with lots of kino and not know a thing about dancing.

Now if you're talking other types of dancing like salsa, merengue, tango and what not, you'll need some skills. You just can't fake that stuff, it's technical and you need to learn the steps and there's no way around it. In that case, go to take some lessons.

Messages In This Thread