rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Da Nang (Vietnam)

Bang Da Nang (Vietnam)

Hmm it seems like you didn't get some of my points the right way.

Quote:Tyler Belfort Wrote:

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Da Nang. In my opinion, you made a lot of the common mistakes which probably tainted your view. I have it on reliable information that we're eskimo brothers, so I'll help a brother out.

I never said I didn't enjoy it. It is a nice place to visit and do sightseeing and if your purpose is not to swoop girls on a short-term then you can definitely enjoy it. Maybe I had high and wrong expecations, thought it would be a beautiful beach holiday destination and at the same time a pussy-paradise. It didn't impress me, but it was cool.

And eskimo brothers hahaa really?! Send me a PM with details please. [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Or, you could network, make connections, build a social circle, discover business opportunities. There's a huge curiosity around a well put together foreigner and a huge disdain for backpacking english teachers. Choose wisely.

Well of course you could, but does that really change the fact that it is still a relatively hard place to pull quality girls? Would girls then suddenly show their non-existing English skills or drop their conservative behaviour? I doubt it. Of course you could infiltrate into social groups and possibly access hot girls there, but is it worth the effort especially on a rather short term...? And isn't this the case pretty much everywhere in the world? A well put together good-looking white dude with game, with connections and a social circle could in fact also kill it in the States.

If you want an Isaan meat-market a la Levels, then no, stay the fuck away from Da Nang. There's no 'hello, I'm white' and her legs will magically spread here.

It seems like you have the wrong picture of Bangkok. Yes of course, as long as you stick to shoring pros who might still ask you for money in the morning you just need to be relatively young and white. I'm referring to the quality mid to upper-class girls in Bangkok which are accessible after a rather short time you stay there IF you dress well and your game is on point. Girls are just much more likely to put out without being worried about their reputation, also the non-slutty ones. I think it is more acceptable in Thai culture than it is in Vietnamese, especially in big cities. But you still DO need game.

Ask yourself what you're bringing to the table that a hot vietnamese girl can't get from a local guy with cash? Why would she be shunned from her society, take a considerable step down in perceived class and run away for a night with a backpacking traveller?

Well, once again this is the case just pretty much everywhere. You gotta stand out from the regular traveller, be interesting, be different, frequent the right venues, dress above average. Do you know any place where a sloppy backpacker can get laid with a local girl you could actually look at in the morning without fainting?
For sure not in Bangkok either.

I agree completely that to go there for a week and expect anything other than bar trash is unrealistic, as it is pretty much anywhere in the world. But if you put some work in, network and understand the culture, I assure you your results will be night and day. As I'm sure many Vietnam vets will agree with.

I disagree with you on that. Yes in Da Nang it is unrealistic, even with proper pipelining and preparation. But are you seriously saying it is nearly impossible to get quality ass within a week pretty much anywhere in the world?? Once again, do proper pipelining, make a plan where to nightgame, daygame, approach many girls, play the number's game and all this combined with your personal traits such as style and game and you WILL get quality pussy in Bangkok, even more so in Jakarta, hell even in Taipei if that place suits you. Maybe not the ultra hi-so models and celebrities, but surely really hot girls you would wanna bang over and over again. So only bar trash within one week...? Overthink your statement.

It's not perfect by any means, and there's tons of other things that I don't have time to break down. But to give you a comparison, your report is the equivalent of someone going to Bangkok for a week, never leaving Nana/Asoke and then writing a report.

Well I never claimed a completeness of my report. It's just what I saw and experienced and I think I didn't get a bad insight into the local situation within 1 week. My experience would be surely different if I stay there long term, but I'm pretty content I can rate a place about how easy it is to swoop girls within a week (apparently more tailored for short-term travelers).

RedGuard

Messages In This Thread