rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTRs. The work of the devil?

LTRs. The work of the devil?

Quote:Quote:

And you think she is gonna be a happy-go-lucky student fun hang out buddy forever who doesn't want to move in eventually?

With this girl, yes. And if any girl ever wants to move in, I'll tell them no and if they insist they can GTFO.

Are you OK with missing out on other bang/life opportunities for a exclusive relationship that is guaranteed by your own standards to lead to a break-up eventually?

I honestly don't see what else I'm missing on, other than bang with other girls. I had fun with the later. When the LTR eventually ends I will be back on the market better than ever and resume gaming. In the end for me 100 bangs vs 80 bangs is not that much of a difference.

LTR that is on a path to NoWhere-Ville.

I think this is where our fundamental difference lies. Why does a LTR has to lead anywhere? I dont intend to do anything with anyone of my LTR other than simply a lifestyle change from gaming girls actively.

She brings plenty of value, doesn't touch any of my boundary (good family, no male friend, etc) and I learned a lot about myself with her than I did farming girls outside. Tied in with what e-dream said, if one days you plan to settle down a LTR gives you a good idea of what it would be like/not like.

To each their own I guess. I feel like for you a LTR has to be an investment i.e by the time you break up you must have gained xxxx compared to yyyy you put in. For me it is simply a change in lifestyle that in the end the pro cancels out the cons.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread