rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kramerica

Kramerica

Quote:Quote:

A lot of girls will go above and beyond to impress early on in the dating phase.

I believe it's an important skill to learn with any new girl: to attempt to detect early on whether her demeanor and willingness to accommodate wishes - which many here would consider entirely reasonable - is an accurate portrayal of who she is as a person naturally, or whether it's like a "free trial" period which she uses to get suckers on the hook and emotionally invested, and then is likely to rapidly return to the stubborn, intransigent "loser female" she always was once she feels you've "signed on the line."

Because that's a story which repeats itself over and over.

IMO the best way to do this is simply to insert questions into casual conversation. But don't phrase them as questions, as that may tip her off as to what you're up to. Just statements. Then listen carefully to her responses.

Most young women seem to honestly think that you're so enraptured with her HB7 looks and glad to even be spending time with her that you aren't listening carefully to everything she says. They may think you're really impressed by her willingness to cook for you, but in that regard their guard is almost always down. They just aren't thinking too hard about some of the things they say and how one might interpret it because, well, being women, they don't spend a lot of time thinking about what others are thinking in general, unless it's directly related to their own needs through about one link in the chain of causality.

One thing one realizes from doing online dating a lot, and reading a lot of material written by women, is that messed-up girls, who are pathologically opposed to ever being team players, will pretty much come right out and tell you about it if you know how to read between the lines a little bit (or sometimes just tell you.) And I don't think it's just because they don't care; some might be pretty surprised if you pointed out to them the subtext. It's just that they don't even notice.

One I like a lot is about aggressive drivers and tailgating. I might say something like "I almost always pull over for tailgaters. Anything else is just not worth the hassle."

And I've had girls say to me "Are you KIDDING me? I brake check the hell out of those fuckers! Bastards..."

woop woop loser female alert

Messages In This Thread