rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you feel too old for hostelling?

Do you feel too old for hostelling?

Quote: (01-24-2010 03:08 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

That's exactly right. Guys should definitely go for whatever projects/lifestyle/girls they feel comfortable with. If you're into rastaheads, then more power to you. If you're into 18 year old hip hop fanatics, I happen to know a black DJ in Eastern Europe who absolutely CLEANS UP with them by creating a "cult of personality" around himself online and offline. If you want cute, university-educated intellectual types who rarely go out, there's a way to target them too (this is one of my niches by the way).

Great point. Roosh talks about the benefits of finding a niche in Bang and I've read about it on the forum. Recently I've come to appreciate how useful this is. Of course, if there's a niche you don't quite fit into at the moment but you aspire to, why the hell not go for it? Life's short.

I've done the backpacking thing with just a pair of torn up jeans and a tight budget back in the day ... and while it was enjoyable -- it's not something that I want to do when I'm 40.

Yep, me neither. I'm definitely going to keep doing it for a couple of years though until, like you say, I fancy moving on to another niche/market/whatever. Something I've not done in a while is a guys' holiday, and I'll definitely be too old for that within a couple of years. You know what I mean ... a week or two in a Brit-dominated holiday resort in Spain full of bars and clubs (equivalent for Americans would be somewhere like Cancun). Yes, it's shallow and not even mildly "cultural", but it's also fun and full of easy opportunities.

As for models, the tall, angular face with the anorexic body is just one type. I know PLENTY of models who are cute, hot, next-door-girl types who are studying for their Masters/PHDs and pretty friendly as well. Of course, they all happen to be Eastern European. Notice a pattern here? :-)

Yeah, true ... I just can't stand the heroin chic look, which is why when I hear "My friend so-and-so is a model" I don't automatically get excited. As for the *good* type of models you're talking about, I believe this is a good example (Alina Vacariu from Romania). Cute face, good curves and not a needle mark in sight [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 20070312-Alina.Vacariu.HQ.02.jpg]

Messages In This Thread