rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guide to hiring IT people in Silicon Valley pisses off SJWs (of course)

Guide to hiring IT people in Silicon Valley pisses off SJWs (of course)

The hatred of "white males" is reaching genocidal level now. I can't count the number of times that article referenced terms like "overwhelmingly white" etc despite the fact white males are underrepresented in tech relative to their share of the US population. It is Asians who constitute between 30-40% of the tech workforce while making up 5% of the US population.

These fuckers don't even pretend to care about objective reality anymore. Anything and everything is the fault of white males. Black guy shot a hispanic guy? White male is the problem. Women bleed from vaginas? White male did it. Blacks and whites are both underrepresented in tech while Asians are overrepresented by 800%? Kick more white males out of tech. It's infuriating, I'm half hoping to see a massive anarchic war break out just to see these fuckers dragged out and shot in the streets, and I don't care what race does the shooting.

Messages In This Thread