rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sofia, Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

There will be a bit of an exotic factor because there aren't alot of blacks there. If you are well dressed and stylish you should do quite well.
[/quote]

Agreed....but to be honest any colour is an advantage in Bulgaria. Last time I went I pulled an amazing Bulgarian Playboy Front Cover (two editions [Image: banana.gif]) - I don't know how I did it...[Image: icon_question.gif]

Lovely people, love the night life, just wished they would knock down some of those hideous old commi blocks, but no big deal.

The Playboy model I pulled was Zlati Dimitrova - click here or http://www.topmodel.bg/Zlato Google her (but turn safesearch off) - 8/9 - I say.....nice, fun girl, we went out about 5 times and just partied and got wasted. [Image: wink.gif]

Plus there are a couple of photos of other two other BG cuties I "met". [Image: wink.gif]

See below....(I'm the tanned-dude)..(Zlati photos 1st)

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Messages In This Thread