rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...

Quote: (04-21-2016 03:52 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2016 03:46 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2016 03:22 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

When you can show that a child with different hair color or skin tone causes a father to love his biological son less, or how having a wife and mother of a different race is "irresponsible", then there will be a discussion worth having.

For the sake of the argument, what race are you?

If you are unmixed, I would ask if you've ever knocked up a girl of another race?

I offer that you won't know how you feel about it, or even how to perceive the situation when you observe it for others, until that happens. Everything is wildly theoretical until that happens. You'll then perceive the world differently, either further toward your current feelings or further toward what A to D is offering. But you won't know until it happens. Reality has a unique way of clarifying hypothetical family and social situations.

I'm white with green eyes, European descent.

I'll probably impregnate an Asian some day.

I sure sure hope I can love my son.

I mean with his black hair and slanty eyes I may want to throw him in a river, after which I'll check myself into the Cuck Institute [Image: tard.gif]

I know half-breed Asian-Caucasian mixes. Most of the guys have a socially hard time in one way or another. This says nothing about their quality of person, only that they were born into a socially difficult life. Girls tend to have an easier time.

Like I said, you won't know until it occurs. Best of luck. I have an affinity for Asians, as people, myself.

Messages In This Thread