rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Martial Arts/Combat Sports/Boxing Thread

The Ultimate Martial Arts/Combat Sports/Boxing Thread

Quote: (04-20-2016 12:54 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

jits fighter

That's the first time i've ever heard of anyone training in jujitsu being called that. Not would I even consider them that. The vast majority hardly even compete.

Back to the question, I've almost only heard stories where the dude gets kicked out of the dojo because the girl gets pissed off and the teachers white knight. Chill if you want, but if things go south people generally side with the girl even if they like you more.

But you could use that to transition into boxing, or any of the other viable martial arts you could train in your area [Image: banana.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Why are you training with a woman? That would be like weightlifting with a girl.

If the dudes not big and muscular, or quite advanced [which I doubt] chicks can posses a good amount of knowledge. At my old dojo there was a girl doing BJJ who had done 10 years of jujitsu (Japanese traditional, not brazillian) who was very knowledgeable technique wise but I actually never rolled with due to the sheer size difference. Wasn't much in the looks department but she was chill.

Messages In This Thread