rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hiding or dealing with aftermath of cheating

Hiding or dealing with aftermath of cheating

I'm posting in the newb forum because at this, I'm a noob, and the situation is a fucking minefield.

Never had to cheat and think twice about it before, but currently I'm in a happy LTR. My girl is smoking, sweet and very loving and has done a lot for me. She was a virgin before me. She had done one stupid thing that could warrant a breakup, but learned from her mistake and never failed me since.

Now life puts me in a great temptation that I'm tempted to take, for better or for worse.

A girl I know in social circle is a freaking smoke show, a solid French-Sweedish 8 and on top of that, a very seductive dancer. I knew she was a player so I only "maintenance game" her without ever trying to close because I don't want to deal with all that shit.

She recently "broke up" and insisted on me teaching her how to make Vietnamese spring roll. At her place. Then go clubbing afterward. I think that's enough info.

It's supposed to be this Sunday.

Now, the problem is, this girl knows my girl and is well connected with my own latin dance social circle. She is friend with my best buddy, and his own girlfriend is this girl's BFF....

I also know for a fact that my "best" buddy also wants to bang this girl.

This girl is a nuclear bomb of hotness and huge fucking problem. Daddy issues? Check. Dad dies early, so she dated a guy who was 20 years older. Mommy's problem? Check. Move out of her house cause cant deal with her mum. Unreliable? Check. Drama queen? Check. Irresistible? Check. You boys who dance will know what I'm talking about.

If I "go cooking" with her, she will certainly tell her BFF, who would then tell my buddy. Both of them know my girl and have her on Facebook.

I am on very good term with my buddy and his girl equally, but we all know how reliable "friends" are when it comes to this.

I've done what I can, deleting all the messages and prepares an excuse to be absent this Sunday, also warning a friend of mine to cover my ass and serve as witness.

But I can't delete the messages on her phone, and if she really wants some drama she can shows it to my girl.

Anyway I think it might well be just a matter of time until my girl finds out.

When she finds out, what should I do? I want to keep this LTR.

Why I'm doing this even though I want to keep the LTR is another matter, I would like to NOT discuss it here.

Should I just keep denying it to the death, even if confronted with evidence? I can always play the women's game "Baby you know she wants me and is jealous of us so she is sabotaging us, don't fall for that" etc.

I know I'm walking into a minefield of drama here.

Any advice is appreciated.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread