rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver or Montreal for young black male?

Vancouver or Montreal for young black male?

Quote: (04-19-2016 10:17 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

I feel like Vancouver is good if you want a low key trip to get some easy Asian poon, I wouldn't want to live there. Industry in Vancouver is shit, it's mostly real estate based, and the land is really expensive for what you're getting back (a pretty boring city). Vancouver could be dope if you were big on hiking and stuff, but other than that, I don't see much benefit of living there long term.

Montreal seems like a better place for a 20 year old to live, a lot more is happening, more busy city, more businesses, way more nightlife.

I mean you have a location independent business, so maybe the industry thing doesn't mean as much, but Vancouver seems like Canada's Portland or something.

Fair enough, but remember he is 20.

When you are 20 and you move to a place that is already established, then you are late to the game. Battling with the vets and the new hustlers.

You find a sleep spot and follow the money. Sleepy town with no money trail? Forget it. Boring city with oligarchs, gangsters and playboys setting up shop? Its only upside.

No one ever gets rich following the herd. 15 years ago, yeah Montreal.

2016? Vancouver.

Messages In This Thread