rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People who use someone's death to get attention

People who use someone's death to get attention

Quote: (12-07-2011 11:00 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Here's the one that always pisses me off: some kid gets raped and then eaten by a bear or something, then the news is all over it, and they always ALWAYS film some stupid candlelight vigil where a bunch of obese prole women who aren't related or even acquainted with the victim get filmed blubbering over it on the local news. There's your obnoxious attention-seeking behavior right there.

Yep. Some kid at my college jumped off a balcony and killed himself a few months ago. They had a candlelight vigil and all that and like 2,000 people tried to show up to his funeral. I could almost kind of understand if the kid grew up here and was super popular or city-wide famous or something, but he wasn't. He was from another state. All these people who maybe walked past him once on campus started acting like they knew him well.

Messages In This Thread