rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When did polyamory become a thing?

When did polyamory become a thing?

The good looking ones sometimes say they're doing "relationship anarchy", i.e. just casually dating/FWB multiple dudes, there's no "primary partner" who they live with or do the other things that HankMoody talks about. i.e. what many other young urban Western women are doing, but they've decided to be open about it, and spin it into some kind of "sex positive" lifestyle choice.

No young woman who uses online dating sites for any length of time is truly "monogamous" no matter what their profile data says, IMO. Going on tons of dates, getting banged out by the guys she likes, maybe Netflix and chilling with a few she likes for a while until she moves on to the next batch...it's definitely something, but I don't consider that "monogamy."

There's little doubt that many of them have been exposed to red pill/PUA material given that they use the Internet, and I'm pretty sure that many of them consider themselves to be the female counterpart to a male PUA/player. Remember this the next time a 20-something feminist white girl you see rolling out solo to night game every weekend negs you in a bar.

Messages In This Thread