rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJW fired from Nintendo job because she was moonlighting as a prostitute

SJW fired from Nintendo job because she was moonlighting as a prostitute

Quote: (04-14-2016 10:49 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2016 08:56 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2016 08:44 PM)Bill Brasky Wrote:  

Not gay. Most straight men in the northwest (especially Seattle and Portland) have that same baby fat, bearded face. In addition the men are skinny fat and have high pitch voices as if eunuchs.

Most of the women of Seattle have dad-bod.

The sexual polarity of Seattle is completely inverted.

Gotta think some guy who isn't a complete pussy and works out would do well up there. They seem like they would stand out from the crowd.

You might think so. I did too. But then the last time I went there, last summer, for three nights with airtight logistics, money in hand, fresh suits, and tons of swagger it was a mess. It was just a matter of not seeing more than a few hot women the whole time I was there.

The town just feels so oddly undersexed.

Quote: (04-14-2016 09:42 PM)LongDongSilver Wrote:  

Im going to school in bellingham wa,an hour and a half north of seattle and for the most part the competition is a joke.

Most of the guys chicks would be into are strung out, incarcerated, or tied down/married. Theres defintely a subset of dudes that hit the gym but even then alot of them are basically bitches with muscles.

Its not a huge town, but with the colleges there is a retarded amount of ass around here ripe for the donging. Been meaning to drop a data sheet but i need to buy a computer or use the schools i try not to access rvf from my gorls laptop.

I can also drop a data sheet on bozeman, missoula, billings, montana. Or on breaking then healing your dick... No bullshit i broke my dick four years back and it sent me into a tailspin i torpedoed myself. Those montana towns sound like bullshit but they are diamonds in the rough. If i was black in the us i would fuckin beeline for missoula and never look back, the amount of trashy pussy i ran through in a six month period in billings would boggle the mind, its like a giant trailer park out in the desert infested with tramps. Bozeman is nice but nowhere near the lizard population of b ham, billings, missoula.

Now you're talking. These places used to be my motorcycle tour stops. Bellingham especially was good to me. But Montana straight blew me away. First time I had three girls in 48 hours was in Montana.

I forgot to add that another example of sexual polarity inversion is the tendency for both Seattle manlets and womyn to refer to their significant others/boyfriends/girlfriends/mates/husbands/wives as their "partner."

Anytime I hear a man refer to his girlfriend/wife as his partner I automatically assume that she pegs him with a strap-on.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread