rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJW fired from Nintendo job because she was moonlighting as a prostitute

SJW fired from Nintendo job because she was moonlighting as a prostitute

Quote: (04-14-2016 07:32 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2016 06:37 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

The crazy thing is him thinking people want to "tear him down" when he has built nothing up. Put him down would be more appropriate, he is a barista not a CEO.

I don't want to tear the guy down.

I want to sit him down, order a shot of whiskey, and be like "Dude... I don't care how good this poon is. I don't care if it tastes like chocolate covered bacon. You need to get the fuck out of this relationship and start acting like a man, and not a dress wearing cucked sissy. You're better than this, bro."

When all said and done, this guy needs some guidance and help from someone with the red pill. The hamster in his head is making so many justification for how his life is and his views, it sad to watch. Before his marriage, this guy was weak in mind and spirit, that lack an role model with hint of masculinity. His wife/pimp latch on him and mold him into cuck we see now. He every feminist dream 'man'. I would love to laugh at him, but I rather take the bottle of whiskey and try to help him.

Messages In This Thread