rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got an opportunity to own a bar in Cancun - no experience 24yo

Got an opportunity to own a bar in Cancun - no experience 24yo

Quote: (04-14-2016 08:23 AM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2016 05:00 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I'm not sure I agree with that.

I'd much rather lose money on a business that has at least a 50/50 chance of success.

This bar is a mental idea and I reckon the OP will realise that before he goes through with it.

Agree. There's "that's a long shot and you'll probably lose everything, but there's a chance you won't and you'll learn a lot either way", and then there's jumping into a ball pit filled with rabid raccoons.

Don't need more information to know this is the latter. But hey, some people need to piss on the electric fence themselves.

I don't mind losing the 27k if I get a life lesson out of it. Also the way I see things there is a 60% change of success and that is being negative. The business looks like it maintains itself at least, according to numbers it makes profit. I need to make sure what the real numbers are when I go visit the business and interview the right people. The worst case scenario would be to lose money every single month, but as long that it maintains itself I am happy.

Messages In This Thread