rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Student Launches Petition to shut down Hotties of University of Melbourne FB Page

Student Launches Petition to shut down Hotties of University of Melbourne FB Page

Quote: (04-14-2016 01:17 AM)pialox Wrote:  

Once again the feminist SJW's coming to the defense of people who didnt even need or want defending in the first place.

Some years ago, I spent about a week in a certain city, and found a coffee shop that I liked which had several attractive young women working there, as well as a number of cute female customers.

I visited the shop several times while I was in town. I would chat up the girls, flirt with them, sometimes obtain phone numbers or other contact info.

After a few days of fun and totally harmless interactions, the fat bulldyke manager had had enough. She caught me asking a young woman I'd been talking to for her phone number, and proceeded to read me the riot act. How dare I use her establishment to pick up women!

The amusing thing was, none of the women I'd talked with seemed to have any problem with me whatsoever. It was the unattractive bystander — someone I would never have been remotely interested in — who felt the need to intervene and put the kibosh on my activities.

I'm sure we've all encountered situations like this. It's so often the people on the outskirts, those who are not directly affected at all, who have such a terrible problem and who DEMAND that something be shut down and stopped at once.

As the Aussies would say, good on the hotties for rejecting this future spinster's puritanical B.S.!

Messages In This Thread