rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Student Launches Petition to shut down Hotties of University of Melbourne FB Page

Student Launches Petition to shut down Hotties of University of Melbourne FB Page

I know that university well from daygaming, and I'm dating one of those hottie undergrads myself. There are not that many attractive girls on campus, although if you look hard enough you will find some, obviously, as they are women in their prime. If you find there are many hot girls walking around in this city, then you are truly blessed with a flexible taste, my friend.

Ms Law Student up there is probably about the average "attractive" girl you see around. The hotties in the Facebook photos are rare, and even then, you need to consider that they are photo submissions to something, which show them in their absolute best (makeups, lighting, poses, one chosen out of 1000 selfies etc.) It's a different story when you take a walk around campus.

Messages In This Thread