rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"To My Fellow Women, Please Don't Settle"

"To My Fellow Women, Please Don't Settle"

click revenue sanitized link to content

Quote:Quote:

Not in a job you hate, not in a town where you don’t feel at home, not with friendships that aren’t real, and especially, especially not with love.

You deserve someone who will smile at your silly jokes, who will kiss your forehead when you’ve had a long day, and who will absentmindedly reach for your hand across the center console when he’s driving, just because he wants to feel your fingers twisted with his.

You deserve a guy who doesn’t just spend the night, but spends the morning. Who cooks your favorite chocolate chip waffles with peanut butter and brings them on a tray to your bed when you’re sick. Who hums your favorite song, off-key and awkward, just to make you laugh. Who takes you on a walk to his favorite hill in town, and kisses you as the sun sets.

You are strong and gentle, determined and loving, complicated and kind, and you deserve someone who looks past your flaws and the way you curl your hair, and sees your beautiful heart.

Been seeing more and more of this type of entitled gobbledeygook on the social-media-site-which-shall-not-be-named lately. The philosophy of the modern Western woman for the 21st century - love me, provide for me, accept me as I am, simply because I am. Overt narcissism, bottled into high-octane rocket fuel, ready for mass consumption.

To my fellow men, please don't settle. I'll marry a woman for her beauty, intelligence, thoughtfulness, self-awareness, humility, and cooking ability. Not all her flaws and some intangible concept called her "heart."

Messages In This Thread