rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you put down stupid bitches in class?

How do you put down stupid bitches in class?

Quote: (12-05-2011 07:33 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2011 08:01 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

Thanks. Just imagine Seeing and hearing the same bitches that often, plus the guys who always, Always speak about lame football topics in class.

You have a 4.0?

What makes you so smart?

You have academic awards, accolades, research assistantships with top professors?

The guys who talk most often about the "stupid retards in class" were rarely the top performers.

I got straight A's, and was better than my classmates.

Not because I raged like a little child who couldn't sit still when other talks.

But because I spent less time thinking about how stoopid there were, and more time on my studies.

Much of life is like that.

Grades don't always prove how smart someone is. Most of my peers memorize a textbook and regurgitate it on an exam to get an A. They lack the simplest ability to solve problems not found in a textbook and because they have such a limited understanding of the concepts behind something they will forget everything in under 6 months.

Messages In This Thread