rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you feel too old for hostelling?

Do you feel too old for hostelling?

Quote: (01-20-2010 11:14 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

My Spanish grandfather died at the age of 82. At his funeral, appeared a young woman about 19 crying over his resting place. We learned shortly after that she was his lover! But wait! That's not the worst; she was also pregnant by my grandpa! No, he was not Rich by any means! He was just a smooth player from the old school days!

Point: you are never to old to bang any girl (over 18 of course) anywhere! My grandaddy sure as hell did not feel old! So keep that hostel puntang coming!!!! As long as she's legal age, she's getting swooped! [Image: smile.gif] I'm 35! And i hope to have another 50 years of banging left in me!

YES!! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!!!

Who the fuck up there said something about staying at a hostel and using the hostel chicks as social proof so you can bang local chicks "more your own age"?!! FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm 27, so I'm not "old" by any means, but I would TOTALLY bang a hot 18 year old now, and I can almost guarantee you I'd bang a hot 18 year old when I'm 90!

Unless you're in your late teens or early 20's, why the FUCK would you want to bang a girl your own age?! Why would you bang a 30 year old when you can not only get a hot, tight, little 19 year old ass right now, but you can get it EASIER than you could at 19 because being older is an advantage for men?! It works exactly the opposite for men than it does with women: the older you get, the more attractive you get (in general, there ARE exceptions to this), whereas women get more UNattractive as they get older, and younger girls always have and always will find older guys more attractive due to their increased maturity, experience, and social status: TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS.

Messages In This Thread