rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is real: Pussy Beer brewed from Czech model's vagina bacteria

This is real: Pussy Beer brewed from Czech model's vagina bacteria

Quote: (04-08-2016 11:48 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2016 11:33 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Next thing you know is they'll start selling bread baked from the bacteria they extract from the next ones yeast infection.
[Image: _Rising497_Micael_Reynaud.gif]

thread-51929.html

Here is a partial quote from an article. She is one ugly bitch. Her description from her twitter - Anarchist. Feminist. Queer. All angry. One of the nastiest trolls on here (apparently) She/her/hers. Views not representative of anywhere I work, obvs.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/new...ugh-bread/
Quote:Quote:

The Woman Who Made Sourdough Bread Using Yeast From Her Vagina Just Ate The Bread

British Blogger Zoe Stavri whipped the Internet up into a frothy bread mix frenzy earlier this week, after writing about a sourdough loaf she'd begun to make from scratch, leavened with yeast from a vaginal infection. She sourced the yeast with the help of a dildo, as if baking weren't fun enough already.

Her first tweets on the subject chronicled her yeast making her dough rise — "IT'S ALIVE"! she wrote, in an acceptable use of all caps — and a blog post also documented the criticism she'd received on social media in response. Noting much of the hate came from apparently grossed-out men, Stavri argues that "the vast majority of the utter horror about my sourdough isn't anything to do with ignorance on food hygiene, but more to do with a general mistrust and horror at vag."

This is the cunt

[Image: gallery_1448546813_sourdough_open1.jpg]

I had a series of reactions to this post.

[Image: wtf4.gif]

[Image: disgusted015.gif]

[Image: wtf6.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mezxcsxYZo1rxa4z0.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread