rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People who use someone's death to get attention

People who use someone's death to get attention

OH YEAH. Facebook is ALL about attention whoring, and I actually find it useful. It's just people I've been friends with for years, old school friends that reconnected, and some internationals that I've either met or got tight with from other sites. I don't add friends of friends (unless I want to spit at her because she's fine). Like you, I love to talk shit with my people on there. But I agree - chicks are big for these incredible displays of fake emotion, more to show off to others. I love when they try to shame you into posting some bullshit only THEY care about on your status. I let 'em know...I'm here for MY enjoyment, not yours.

I hear about people using it for dating/hookups, but I don't try to hit up randoms on it. I HAVE used it to try to find out info on chicks I've met either on other sites or in person, just to see if I find anything interesting. There ARE ways to use it to your advantage.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread